PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unpredictable DGCA
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2008, 16:09
boeingdream787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down The DGCA babuism....!!

getsetgo,
Pls get yourself into a grammar school to begin with.And then with ur atitude pl "Get Set & Go".....!!
Alt3.......Kudos,my fellow aviator.I agree with you 100%. Keep up the good work.The Indian DGCA needs a complete overall. Complete with the terminators fumigating the rat holes in the floorboards and the termite ridden attics! And chasing the current heirachy (the rats and termites) right out into oblivion. Its a very sad day when an aviator has to talk about the Director General of a country like this.....a very sad day indeed...!! .
I beg you my DGCA babus....you may come to your office a little late,have your every half hourly coffee breaks,take those long lunch sessions,have that 2pm-4pm siesta,go home early and hey,even take those ridiculously unwarranted bribes ( if available).........but what differentiates a successful beaurocrat from an unsuccessful one is that even after ALL of the above,the successful beaurocrat (DGCA/CFOI) should GET THE JOB DONE.....!!! Period....!!! All these pseudo delays in 'getting the job done' are'nt going to get you folks any more importance than is due to you. Neither is anyone who is affected by these "beaurocratic delays" going to feel this projected pseudo power..!! Cause you have none... . And you never did! Change is inevitable,and this time my friends.....it right around the corner!!
So stop,and smell the roses my DGCA babus,cause thats exactly what you dont have time for now. And remember,the **** that you throw up,has no place to come but down....