PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair pod strike, -400F in MAN
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2008, 14:55
iLuvPX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guru,

Sorry if your feelings are tender, or if you got top marks in your sensitivity training course, but im not afraid to admit that I would have a bias based on what i've seen in the industry. If I were putting my family on a plane and had the choice between some crusty ole brit or a chinese woman, there would be no doubt as to whom i would choose.

When you take time to get down off your politically correct horse, the differences between Western and Chinese pilots are quite clear. Thats why airlines like CX have mostly westerns piloting them...it definitely not from the lack of Chinese..isn't there like a billion of them??

Dont get me wrong, I think women can do amazing things and should have the right to whatever they want, but dont confuse being allowed to do something, with being GOOD at what you do. You will always have your exceptions, but when taken on a whole, women just cant do this job as good as a man, add to that the chinese factor....oh my.

So Guru, run your burning bra battle flag up the pole and tell me how horrible i am, but I know somewhere deep inside of you, your last two remaining testosterone cells are giving each other a high five.

Luv..PX