PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair pod strike, -400F in MAN
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2008, 11:28
Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly my point.

Are these facts that you are highlighting any more special and revealing than the facts that the captain on THAT CX 250 was British and a male? How about the captain on THAT JFK flight who was caucasian and a male? The captain of that CAL MD-11 which overturned at CLK?

Unless you present statistical data to show beyond dispute that a particular gender or race of pilots have been involved in more incidents/accidents, and have been reasonably shown to be directly responsible for such incidents/accidents, I object to your implying all Chinese women can't fly.

By questioning whether PC would still wish there to be a CX Chinese female captain, you are suggesting that the competence of the next Chinese female pilot should be put in doubt solely because of what someone else has done.

Where are you from? Imagine being told in your CA that because a compatriot of yours had crashed an aeroplane, you are to be Cat B'ed for two years regardless of your own records? Please tell me where you are from, you seem to think you belong to a perfect race, and gender.