PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2008, 12:21
Hobart RockStarr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW

Wow I would have jumped at the chance to attend a Virgin Blue day in Dubai! Having just returnedto Aus and now and am not flying (I'm in banking of all things!) It would have been really intersting to see how many turned up. Lots I immagine. JQI if they were willing to spend a $ or two would also have some luck I'm sure. Last year whilst with EK I flew back to Australia no less than TWICE on trips to Interview for them. After going DXB-SIN-BNE, I think went standby BNE-SYD-MEL-HBA-SYD for an interview (HBA to get my suit) then the mext time on DXB- MELto SYD return for a final interview. I was lucky enought to be offered the job but in the end and prob $600 later (including medicals ) had to decline the offer as there were no suitible start dates. Rumour has it now that all JQ and JQI teams are converting to some ****ty contract where staff travel in non existent and pull out payments, live days etc are all scrapped. Can anyone confirm?! I'd still be interested in the HBA base domestic but have been warned by fiiends...