PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS UK - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2008, 09:05
landlady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heather 747
It was good to read your comments, and after reading my comments back to myself, I figured that I had come over quite well - far from bitter! On the contrary, I know that I must have done something wrong on the day, as I said in my original post. (Perhaps I'm not brainwashable!). I have been in the aviation industry for far too long (34 years flying for Laker Airways, BA on 7 aircraft types including Concorde, training and recruitment, executive jets and private jets for the aristocracy - not to be confused with celebrity,) to be bitter about anything. I am happy to be returning to BA now that I have reached a stage in my life where I still do have 'the spark', and I can enjoy myself whilst providing excellent customer service to collegues as well as customers.(By the way, I would have taken BA even if I had got the job with QF -as I know at least 4 people with me on the day have done.) I was merely providing feedback, as a lot of posters on here are honestly interested in the outcome of airline interviews. So, heather747, enjoy your three exciting destinations and when you have a few trips under your belt, ask yourself why an increasing number QF c/c are so unhappy!!

Last edited by landlady; 6th Mar 2008 at 10:14.