PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sausage side
Thread: Sausage side
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2008, 23:29
Thelma Viaduct

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AIDU - Hope this makes up for it:

Beagle,

Southerners may pretend to be all culturally aware with their "Hom yar yar" musings over 'dinner' etc, but what do they really have that they can consider their own apart from their own over inflated egos ?

**** all mate is your answer. They took the wealth from where it was created, & then spread it amongst their 'english' chums after probably having had gay sex with them & then went on and destroyed the means by which the wealth was created in the first place. Not happy with that, they then employed young children in south america & africa to do the same job cheaper. They have no culture being culturally mute, apart from the one eyed janners & ship wrecking pirates in the SW & I'll give you shepherd neame in kent.

They can't even speak the language correctly FFS !!!

What is a carstle ? marst ? grarss ?

I realise it's called the queen's english, but she's german and her fella a greek. Even labour politicians are southern c***s now. Whilst i hold blair responsible for the iraq issue, she gave the final clearance.

Whenever you hear some knobber on the news just before/after they **** on a load of ordinary working class people, they've generally got a toff accent and have never lived life on this planet. Even that fat ****bag fella from hull (It's possible long shore drift took the whale like carcass from the thames area) started trying to talk with a southern accent when attempting to extract himself from his latest ****.

I suggest, no demand that you leave black pudding alone, don't meddle with the dark side. You've been warned, now take your mankey and your jweed ees with you and 'eff off, leave us to what little privileges we have left before the minted tree hugging upper class liberal fascists take it away to the place where everything else 'english' was dumped !!!

Job Jobbed

Last edited by Thelma Viaduct; 6th Mar 2008 at 17:27.