PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 5
Thread: CORK - 5
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2008, 17:58
Tom the Tenor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did not realise the IT situation for summer 2008 is as bad as reported above by ryan2000 - two ACE and Corfu also gone along with Zakynthos! Now if you mix all that in with the loss of BUD, WAW & WRO what you have is a right headache? Is this a good enough show from the talent at Cork? PIK, EMA & Carcassone are all very fine but where exactly is the quality carrier from a major international alliance as noted above by brian_dromey? It is a good question all right.

Cant help myself considering if the CAT3A rumors are part of an elaborate decoy action being put out by Cork management and the DAA for a bit of spin to to prepare the groundwork for some otherwise bad news on the new terminal's debt etc once Mr Cassells report is handed over to Minister Dempsey.

Then again, that may just be the conspirator in me coming to the fore - cant help that, it comes natural to me! Rememer that a famous Cork aviator, ex Nav RAF, is on record as reporting that there are more splits in aviation in Cork than there are in the Provos!