PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2008, 15:07
AirborneSoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I expect if apps are still open they will probably hold more assessment days and if need be put successfuls on active hold. It's a very simple process without much opportunity for you to get any more info on the job unfortunately. The assessment is supposed to be 3.5hrs but mine went for about 2. Probably due to the low number of people attending.

You are asked 4 Q's in one on one interview

Customer service exp and how it relates to JQ
Problem customer
No supervisor situation
Multitasking

I don't mind posting these Qs on here since I doubt it really gives anyone an advantage anyway. You either tell them what they want to hear or you don't.
Then you play a couple of games. One is making some shapes out of smaller shapes. A debate and give us some info on these JQ destinations.

We got measured for height, which is a new one because I hadn't seen that mentioned before. I was under desirable height and got eliminated. Can't say whether it was because of my height or not. Only 3cm under btw. On my day they decided to do callbacks that day and do finals that afternoon.

Can't tell you who got through because I wasn't there. Would have been interesting to see though. Try and get a pic of what kind of candidates they are looking for. Good luck.