PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jailed Flt Lt
Thread: Jailed Flt Lt
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2008, 13:06
Once A Brat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I realise this is thread creep but.....

Regardless of whether Air Traffic Officers are Airspace Managers or not........Whenurhappy was totally correct about 'Mr' Eke. Having gone to school with him he is and has been for a long time
A sad, dangerous and deceitful sh!t.
However, this is not.....

I am surprised about the laisse faire attitude of some earlier posts, sure 'Sharpey' may have been a nice guy and sure he may been harshly treated for just "falsifying some quals" and wearing badges that he wasn't entitled to (although I'm sure if it was a flying brevet he was wearing, he'd have been told to lose it very quickly). I doubt even that his detachment would have put many at risk since as non-rock I suspect that he'd have been fairly well back from the front line. WHAT he is a complete a*se for doing is keeping ammunition in his private residence where any Tom, Dick or Harry could broken in, stolen and gone on a Ryan-sque rampage - there are no mitigating factors for this and no excuses. Any armourer or DArmO would have taken the ammunition had he actually asked. He has gotten all that he deserves!!!!

Once a brat, always a brat................Trenchard's finest