PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK SAR Harmonisation
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2008, 10:44
3D CAM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Crab.
I don't recall anyone saying civsar was better than mil! I do recall someone in light blue saying the opposite however!!(If I implied that then I apologise here and now!) Cheaper yes, better, that is in the eyes of the auditor.
Yes your engineering effort is driven by finances, ours is driven by perceived best engineering practice
And what do you think civvy engineers do then, just fill the a/c with fuel and hope for the best?
You might get an answer on shifts when you care to enlighten us on your support manning levels.
I do have experience of AW,( just plain old wastelands then) plenty of time sat on my a*/e waiting for bits that never seem to appear. I hope for your sake things have moved on otherwise you will be still in the same boat, only AW will be paying penalties to the MOD. I know where my money lies!
Invite to Portland/Lee? Surely a man in your position can arrange something without waiting?? As I have said before, nobody has the authority to issue invites without the say so of the MCA. They are our lords and masters? Transfer to Second Substitute?? That is the million dollar question!! 139 course, I speako no italiano, except pizza. Quite good on yank though yawl, S92??