PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2008, 06:16
wanttoflyagain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went to the jetstar recruiment day last week in sydney, i got through to the afternoon tea and final face to face interview, i believed i had gone well all day and completed the exam in time, spoke to may people and was generally just myself.

Having had almost 2 years international flyin experience in the middle east, i was asked in the final interview would i be open to taking on a position as CSM instead of cabin crew which i had apllied for initially. The interviewer spoke to myslef about pay and need for crew with international experience such as mine and asked me q's on how i would cope with being younger than some crew and being in a higher position...

from the interview which went on for sometime and positive feedback received I thought I would definately progress to the next stage, but to my shock I was emailed the following day as "unsuccessful" ..what is it that the want, having had unique opportunities offered t myslef in the middle east, i feel stupid for leaving and upset I can not get a job in my own country!

just thought i'd share my experience...