PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantaslink Traineeship/Cadetship/General Employment
Old 5th Mar 2008, 05:58
Dragun

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mos33y

I have an aviation degree and I taught the same aviation degree (both theory and flying) a few years later. I've also done charter and worked in a couple of airlines. I'm not the most experienced guy out there, nor do I pretend to be. You should do the same.

Your posts are an embarrassment for someone who is apparently educated - and especially for myself and others out there who most probably have the same degree as you (as well as experience), but don't think we're God's gift because of it. The fact you don't even understand what Krusty meant shows you have a long way to go in developing your mind. Learn to spell, learn to write and don't sit there spruking to the world how you think your degree will get you places because of some subjects you did. They will give you a starting to point, that's all. It's not a gold ticket to anywhere. Work hard, keep your head down and treat your degree as possible advantage under certain situations when applying for future jobs.

Also, swearing on a public forum is really just pathetic and asking to get banned. Good luck with that.