PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pinhole Glasses?
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2001, 16:49
Cypres

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eagle I,

In days gone by (and not that long ago either) it was common practice when addressing correspondence to a young male to give him the title "Master" followed by his surname. Now, if your father is unfortunate enough to have the surname Bates you would probably dread receiving letters.

Densil, on a more serious note I haven't forget about you, I've been mad busy this week (First & Second Solo Cross country flights done and a Dual QXC!).
When I've got five minutes to spare I'll post some more info.

p.s. Also managed to squeeze in an eye test to see if my sight had improved. It's gone from:
R+3.5 Visual Acuity 6/12
L+3.0 Visual Acuity 6/9

to:
R+2.5 Visual Acuity 6/5
L+2.5 Visual Acuity 6/5

Which is good enought for a Class 1

And also maintains the same refractive error with the drops in!

And the Steropsis is almost perfect when I wear the above prescription.

I used to surpress my right eye and could never see the so called Magic stereo images.
I've cured the surpression and can now see them (Takes about 5 - 10 mins for the image to appear the first attempt but after that I can usually see it again in a few seconds.

Cheers

Cypres

p.s.
Must be surpressing my left eye now since the Air Speed Indicator keeps drifting below 70 Knots on finals (I've ruled out any possibility of it being me forgetting to re-trim after applying full flaps because that would mean I was just incompetent!)

[ 17 August 2001: Message edited by: Cypres ]