PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zoom UK
Thread: Zoom UK
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2008, 18:15
SuperBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My God

I work for Zoom and the Ground staff and crew are the nicest people i have ever worked with. The Problem stands for most of you bitching is that you did not get a job with us. How lucky we are that they found out what you were like at Interview and you did not get on line would have been nightmare working with people that moan so much.
I do not work for ZOOM and have no intention to but I have read this thread with great interest and would like to add my two pence.

Puritan vehemently proclaims that grammar and diction is of great value to ZOOM UK yet Cabin man works for them and from the above quoted paragraph clearly struggles with grammar and punctuation. (Apologies for using you as an example)

Also, Cabin Man, IMHO the reason there are so many people "moaning" is because they were not given the chance to show "what they were like at interview".

People in glass houses...

Perhaps it is sour grapes perhaps it is more but this is a public forum and as such there will always be conflicting opinions as demonstrated by those candidates who are excited to join the airline and those that are not.

Ps. This is merely my personal observations.