PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2008, 18:09
cavertonmanagement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Sorry Oh for the Shoe

Oh by the way the Twinned Ooter you own should be replaced with a Twin Otter.. something from Canada which might help you with you company which you brag about.
What kind of fool is this Wetcoater? Why you would think daddy and I would be fool and tie up our money in owning aeroplane? Daddy and I are having Master degree from UK university. While in your country we met ignorant people like you who failed to come up to the standard set by daddy and I to make person proud of Nigeria and obvious we are going to do something very special involving foresight and planning using computer and chequebook and every kind of thing to set up the world center of aviation excellence in Nigeria. Naturally is leased and was especially modified from ordinary aircraft to the toppest Twinned Ooter standard, something far beyond the understanding of a man with only 20 years in aviation.

sorry to miss inform you, but I am from the UK... I only worked in Canada for a period of time..... I to was edumecated in the topest school of the queen's royal english.
I doubt you have ever been to real school such as that of daddy and I where there was boarding and all food taken there with dormitory and every pip-pip English sporting afternoon. There we were also taught that miss inform is daughter of Mr inform and to say otherwise is total misinformation. So sorry if you are gay, having been educated in 'queen's royal English'. There have been plenty of writings here about Aero gay bar - maybe you are a founder. For daddy and myself we learnt the toppest Queen's English. You need to be careful if you are informing every person of your sexual orientation being a queen because homosexuality is crime in Nigeria. It is also crime to report things about military base, such as number of Hind, unless maybe this again the queen in you coming out and you are looking for behind?

So libel it is.. Well in the end you are still and idiot for doing so
Why you are saying I am still? I am never still except when asleep. Stillness does not help keep the world leader in aviation excellence at the top of the heap. Remember the company which I brag about is all Nigerian, not like your own where this foolish maple eaters think a 40% of equity means they can change everything and upset our dear friend Chief Ibru by painting the helicopter in some horrid color not even anything like real Aero color and put chicken logo on it. What is the significant of this silly chicken?

Mr 212,

Naturally with all this American security from TSA, even valued guests such as daddy, myself or director who are about to spend $$$ millions on S92 Jumboliners cannot wear proper attire such as pointy shoe for this kind travel. This security is immediately assuming a boom in the stylish attire and arrest is as certain as for those people who try to start gay bar in Nigeria.

Mr chuks,

You will surely be most welicome to return to teach our people the proper use of Twinned Ooter, especially with our fleet expansion program where we shall corner the Twinned Ooter market. As a recognised expert and center of world excellence of Twinned Ooter operation, when Exon Mobile start flights with Twin Otter again very soon, you will see how they will be using our excellent FBO at NAF, which is equipped with every toppest thing for such operation, including fuel, ramp, chock and hangar. As an employee of daddy and I no harm can ever befall you and we have no crew bus for senior executive employee such as yourself who have many things to teach even the toppest German experimental test pilot. You yourself will be conveyed to the place where you will take us to new height of excellence in one of our beautiful Daewoo or Kia mini-limousine.

Mr Swamp,

Please if you are having trouble with your shoe maybe it is because it is fashioned in the Western way where you are putting the whole foot in the shoe which is very short. If you are coming to us, you will have fine pointy shoe of a good length for every foot and we will teach you the secret known to every Nigerian, called 'squash the heel'.

Well, am very tired now with all this international travel as used by we top international executive, especially with our foot cramped into funny short shoe. I have to use executive tool like computer, Blueberry phone, hip flask and Mount Blanc pen to make orders for our new executive fleet. Our plans will soon be revealed, to be followed by massive recruiting drive.