PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BOURNEMOUTH - 2
Thread: BOURNEMOUTH - 2
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2008, 13:09
MARKEYD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have to agree with the some of the posts above , Bournemouth has done really well to secure some new routes and based airlines but the case now has to be the state of the terminal buildings they are probably the worst arrivals area in the UK and yet again work seems to have stopped on any development at the moment . I think its the New Forest council who are the latest to object so its down tools until this has been sorted out

Bournemouth has finally started to produce the passenger figures that most airports want to see before they start to invest in the future and the facilities that go along with it , but Bournemouth s growth in this area has been painfully slow resulting with bits added on and moved about to produce a real tatty interior that would put most passengers off flying from here i would have thought especially if your delayed for any length of time

I really hope we start to see some results soon on this , a lot of this should have been done this winter ready for another busy summer but at the moment it just looks awful everywhere you look