PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MoD fury as Brown wields axe
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2008, 11:15
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the heads up. i did originally do the no10 thing but it stated that there were others. my point that i made a while back about the signtures counting not the source or where the petition came from seems ro be confirmed in my mind. when i decided to initiate the petition calling for ESF on hercs i utulised the service of petiton online service and was just shy of 3000 signatures. i have looked at the other petitions that were on the no10 web and the number of signatures to each of these petition areas are appalling, apart from the better healthcare one. i am glad to see such support for the aforementioned petition but i do think it's a travesty that there are barely a handful of signatures to the petitions on the site.

the offer of organising this still stands and liasons or should i say liasing is taking place. this is a serious proposition. it is not right that you guys suffer. if we accept the cuts and mis treatment of armed forces then it will be a matter of time that's all before you lose someone you know, and ask yourself this how would you feel should that happen and you learn that it could have been avoided?

sign the petition. show support for yourself and your colleagues. we can do this.