PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canada: Which flight school school choose?
Old 4th Mar 2008, 05:41
world traveler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did some training at Langley, on the outskirts of Vancouver. The Langley Flying School was a great place to learn. They made it fun, but kept the standards that i had to fly at extremely high. The fleet is not new, but thats a great education for when you hit the real world, and it keeps the price a little lower. Also there is not usually a long wait for traffic there to get airborne. They can take you right thought to your instrument rating, and weather is only a problem more due fog or icing (IFR).

The regularly have guest instructors to run SOP, Turnbine, etc classes. The best part is that you can usually get some accommodation close to the airfield, and it wont break the bank. I suggest that you give the CFI Dave Parry an email, which you can find through the company website www.langleyflyingschool.com

I had a great experience there, and i am sure that you will too. I am now in Australia and still keep in regualar contact with my instructors. Thats how good the experience was. Flying and friendship.