PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying schools in Asia, India, Pakistan
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2008, 00:17
bouncerhal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying schools in Asia, India, Pakistan

Hello,

I am fairly new to the site, It has so much knowledge on these forums. J

As it being my first post I have used the search facility but I could not find anything on this, As many of you know Asia is pretty cheap when it comes to most things, I have already been to a flying school in Pakistan where you can obtain a PPL in just under £3000 in UK money, the only downside is that you have to convert it to JAA and re take the exams when and if you want to find employment/fly here in the UK, and it is pretty hot out there and accommodation and food is cheap too, you just have to watch out for the rip off’s though, but it is a good way to build hours.

Anyways I have searched everywhere but I cant find this information, What I want to know is there a flying school for HELICOPTERS where I can do my PPL in Asia as this would be a cheap method of building hours, I have searched the entire Google but cannot find anything and I do not wish to go the countries just to realize there is not one existing in the country can anyone help provide me this information?

I have already started my PPL (H) here in the UK I can fund it after saving up but a recent visit startled me when I realized it was so cheap over there, I do not wish to fly fixed wing as I want to be a Helicopter Pilot, Can anyone else shed some light?