PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I Wish I Hadn't Said That ...
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2008, 22:15
Ogre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've tried to read everything to date but almost wet myself half way through, so if this has been on before you have my apologies. I was in the vicinity at the time but not actually present, so I hope I got it right.

Once upon a time, the kipper fleet got a navigator of the female persuasion. She was the routine Nav for one sortie, and the crew were setting up before the flight when they got an intercomm snag. Duty fairy was called for, and after a bit of investigation deduced that the fault was probably a circuit breaker popped on the main intercom junction box, which is located under the routine Navs desk. Said fairy then fought his way passed the rest of the crew until he got to the rountine Navs desk, and in a hassled voice said "Excuse me Ma'am, I just need to get between your legs....."

P.S. on another subject, when I worked for a certain British defence contractor, I used to know a bloke who said his one claim to fame was having a father who was a Battle of Britain ace. Anyone who hadn't heard the story would ask for more information, to which he would spin a yarn or two before admitting his dad had been in the Luftwaffe!