PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2008, 20:27
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tim,

I think it's about time you stopped telling us all to stop moaning and venting our anger here on this forum. You have made your point and I respect that, but please stop telling people to 'shut up and do something else'

Whatever anyone does, it will eventually find it's way back to Pleming and Co and they should be encouraged to complain in any manner they feel comfortable with. I have it on fairly good authority that the likes of Dave T, Barry M and the other aircrew all read this forum, and I am confident that between them, they will explain things to Pleming!

Now, if you yourself feel so strongly about the CC, then you should write to them and direct them to PPrune, where they will be able to see at first hand the huge amount of concern, anger and accusations directed at the so-called management of TVOC.

I am sure that if, as you say, they 'have sufficient legal and moral grounds to step-in and stop them' then you should get on to them immediately, and ask them to step in. We don't all need to do that, so you do it on our behalf, and point them in this direction and that of TVOC website/forum and others. I am sure they will then be able to form their own opinion, and guage public opinion on the matter.

In the meantime, please allow those of us who wish to complain, winge, moan, gripe, whatever, do it in a manner and fashion that we are all comfortable with. At the end of the day, we are all doing 'our bit' and we do not deserve criticism from you for that. At least we are doing something, which is more than they are doing at Brunters.

TSM