PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: AsA ATC staffing levels
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2008, 04:23
west atc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
West ATC

I amazed at your naivety, do you seriously think that moving to a foreign country, where dare I suggest you dont speak the language, have never lived before and will be at best 24 hours away from friends and family that 'LIFE' not work - is going to be better?

Do you live to work or work to live?

If you are going for a lifestyle change - then great and I think you will have the best time of your LIFE - dont be confused into thinking that DFS are going to be all warm and fuzzy and make you Heiße Schokolade when you are not happy with work (or buy you a Kaffee every Wednesday Morning mind you its probably free all the time there!).....

Think carefully why you are going, what you are leaving and what you may never come back to....

Oh and feel free to leave the light on when you go.....
Traffic,

Unless you know people's background, where they have been and where they have family then you are better keeping your opinions to yourself.

I have no pretensions that DFS are going to be better to work for than ASA but if you are too afraid to take a chance and enjoy life, then that’s your problem not mine.

Thanks for the advice but if you think that I'm naive enough to make a decision like this based on a whim then well it shows maybe you shouldn't make assumptions based on an anonymous forum.

BTW, I work to live and to me living is experiencing new things not staying in one place because it is secure!

West ATC