PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - waterford ptc.ya right
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2008, 04:11
TwoDeadDogs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi there
My personal experience of PTC is as follows: I email them about doing an Instructor's rating.No answer.I email them three more times;still no answer.I phone them and get handed around and eventually get to talk to one of the admin staff.I get vague answers and nothing definite.A month later, I'm in Waterford and call into the office.After some time being left unattended, despite the presence of at least three persons in the office,I eventually get to speak to an instructor,who gives me a tour and eventually admits that they have trouble fitting in walk-in potential candidates/price for course not yet determined/lack of aircraft/lack of instructors,etc,etc, I am allowed to leave.No British or American school would, in my experience, allow potential business to walk away so easily.Result: I take my business elsewhere and I wouldn't go near them with a barge pole. Somebody needs to take the employees in hand and teach them to answer emails/phonecalls properly and make an effort in customer relations.
regards
TDD