PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Cabair First officer direct respected???
Old 29th Feb 2008, 15:41
SkyCamMK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you have circa £60k to hand over do not expect to fail many interviews for acceptance onto the course or hear too many poor reviews. Can you be relied upon to put in the work required over a long period whoever you go to? Have you grasped just how much is required when studying and flying on an integrated course. Not many fail, most get jobs eventually. It is a business an industry even. You must visit and meet all contenders and try to evaluate how you would fit in to their training regime, environs and whether or not you have enough self belief to knuckle down, study and learn in a competitive world. All of the providers have successful students. Culture is key for many. I would expect that when there is a pilot shortage the field is broader for students from lesser known schools. There are enough threads to give advice - check the "Sticky" and read the reviews. A visit will help a lot. Marketing plays an inportant part in attracting students to courses and CabAir spend a lot. I have heard nothing derogatory about them but I do not work for an airline. They were good for me when I did my modular ground school.