PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - waterford ptc.ya right
View Single Post
Old 29th Feb 2008, 13:20
drag king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drag King or is it Queen?
Tastes are tastes my dear (bear). I am an opend-minded person with no prejudices...

haven't you got anything more constructive to do with your time?
Pleanty, beside flying PROFESSIONALLY but too many to mention and it's not your business anyway.

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys, just hours in the log book does not get you jobs....proper, monitered training, with the associated knowledge does.
True, but just the 1st bit. Everything else is PURE propaganda, the same heard over and over 1000 times. PTC does NOTHING more that a JAA/FTO is expected to do BY LAW and you are still paying way too much for what you get! You obviously either work or train there...

PTC does have a reputation with the recruiters of the airlines mentioned for producing the above average student and they do ask for recommendations.
More propaganda here. So operators that got students from flying clubs and modular training are gambling with their passenger's lives because they hire at or below average pilots? What's "average" there BTW...

It is very hard work at PTC, you are tested all the time and if you are a whingy f***w*t you wouldn't get through anyway.
So it WAS for me and for ANYONE that believes in what he/she does. Keep this crap for someone else. What is the rule is PAY, SHUT THE F...K UP and you will be REWARDED with your interview? Smart move dude! Let's go on, FR & C. love people like you, with this attitude especially when it comes to the point of lowering T&C's. I think I know who gave you this lecture... Don't forget to ask permission to go to the toilet sometimes.

f there is something to be genuinely criticised with a company a few well chosen words usually does the trick whereas your points are lost as it becomes obvious you have an obsessional axe to grind
It was said more than once dude but it seems you didn't notice. Anyway...my axe is sharpe as a razor but it's inactive for the time being so relax.

Over & Out

DK

PS:
As for instructors, two also fly private jets and one turbine in the real world. The turnover is nothing like as high as in most schools.
So do I.