PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 29th Feb 2008, 11:39
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gareth,

it isn't ironic, it's disgraceful!

As you say, there are so many people who have donated, so many people who are helping and so many people who want to help, but they all come up against this big brick wall called 'management'

Until we can get rid of this part of the project, those doing all the donating and work are simply throwing good money after bad, and wasting their time

What was it churchill said, 'never have so many, been so screwed around, by so few' or something like that? I think that applies pretty well here. The tens of thousands who have donated, all the engineers, all the back room staff, and they are all losing out to the top brass of this outfit, as are the whole nation.

And still nothing from Pleming, the man who never looks at PPrune (but contributes just occasionally) Come on Robert, do something or say something for Christ's sake man!

TSM

Andrew, if I thought for a second it would do any good, then I would gladly send you a list of my questions. But to be honest, I have asked them directly of Pleming on more than one occasion (and have yet to receive a reply) I'm know many others have asked the same/similar questions too, and frankly, if he still dosen't know what are concerns are by now, the man is just not interested!