PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EH101 Merlin
Thread: EH101 Merlin
View Single Post
Old 29th Feb 2008, 07:47
dmanton300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"At 198 knots, they must have been feeding the engines dynamite, or have been in the proverbial "shallow dive"."

And exactly where, Mr Lappos, has anyone suggested the refuellings took place at 198 knots?

Your continued insistence on attacking anything and everything that the -101 team does or achieves starts to grate after a while sir. All the while thinking that throwing in the odd "The EH-101 is a fine helicopter" comment here and there will show how even handed you're being. Care to comment on the rapidly evolving Cyclone debacle in the interests of even-handedness? Thought not. Too busy using old -101 marketing brochures and the like to justify your position without reference to the real world. You have almost got a free pass on here because of your past. That you continue to use that pass to gainsay anything to do with the -101 using your credentials (impressive as they are) to provide some kind of authority to your position reflects poorly on you. The -101 is a fine military helicopter. The S-92 is a fine civilian helicopter. See the difference?
I dunno, next you'll be telling us that the Cyclone was a decision based on capability and not embarrassing politics. Stop it! My sides are hurting!