PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2008, 21:46
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Andrew,

Thank you for your reply.
Despite your assurances, I cannot possibly see how this prject can go forward and succeed under this current management. Public support has, without doubt, been severely damaged to a point where it may be irrecoverable (I hope not) and those in charge now need to step down, now!

I cannot help but think that this has also had a major impact on potential sponsors, who now view the project as a huge bottomless pit in which to throw their money. If I were a major business, then there is no way that I would even consider sponsoring the project. It is leaderless and is out of control. How can they possibly be given any sort of guarantee that they will get a return on their investment? They cannot.

May I conclude with just one final point, that you made in your last posting? You state that 'professional advisors often give advice to do something contrary to a given set of rules and that advice is usually based on the consequences of not doing it being worse than the consequences of doing it'

Given that statement, may I say that these are the very reasons why people are sick to death of this management team. What are they hiding that could be worse than complying with the law?? What is so bad?

I leave you and the other PPrunners to ponder that single point. How bad are the books, and are they so bad that it is less consequential to fail to comply with the law?

Shocking!

TSM