PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2008, 14:11
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must be missing something here.................

Andrew,
Pleming and the rest of the top brass have never read Pprune?
Presumably, Pleming and the rest of the top brass have never read their own forum either eh? What a load of tosh!

And Pleming was unaware of the concerns amongst the public? More tosh!
I know dozens of people who have e mailed him and written to him, and who have not even had the courtesy of a reply from anyone at Brunters, let alone Pleming. It's shameful.

Andrew, do you think that the reason you got a call was becuase of your threat to write to the CC under the FOI act? It does seem strange that you now suddenly get a responce from him, or am I being a bit cynical?? Maybe we should all write to the CC and copy it to Pleming - maybe we will all get a call!

And the reason they have declined to honour their legal oblications in submitting accounts and reports to the CC was on 'professional advice'? What sort of professional advises you to break the law? Hmm, very strange.

And do I understand that we are now going to be asked for more money, but in smaller chunks eh? (to make it sound better!) And you say Andrew, that there is no need to panic? Does that mean that Plemings latest call of 'cough up or it dies' was a bit of a porky or just a bit misleading? If there is no need to panic, then presumably there are funds available. Or is there? No one in the public knows, because there are no accounts for any of us to see.

Dear oh dear, what a complete 'cake & ar$e' party this really is.

I have decided not to send anymore money until we are able to see the accounts and get a straight forward statement from Pleming about what the hell is going on. It is utterly disgraceful that a so-called manager of a project such as this, can treat the very people who pay his wages in such a shabby and insulting fashion.

TSM