PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - waterford ptc.ya right
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2008, 14:09
drag king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real nice dragking.....that chip on your shoulder must have a chip on its shoulder i reckon.
You must have a VERY little sense-of-humor, dear!

Lets face it people Ryanair taking on 400+ cadets in 2008, Aer Arann recruiting as well along with alot of other airlines in Europe so PTC or no PTC the jobs are out there no matter what school your in and everyone is in with a chance so don't let PTC and there "connections" for 95k lead you astray from the simple fact that there course is a rip off!!
There was no need to mention it, however...WELL SAID!

for the sake of 40k I think its worth going away and sorting your own training out, yes there is a bit more involved in it but who cares its 40k in your pocket rather than PTC!!
That's why I said go and fetch (former) students from others FTO (no matter how blasoned) and find out how they have settled. Then if you still want to burn 100k check out the other top schools and find out that for the same figure they include MCC, better fleet, they are located in better WX-regions (as someone insinuated not that VMC matter to me but fast-paced training does...) and so on. They also have "connections" in case you need.

Regards

DK