PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Corporate Policy
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2008, 11:21
Mr. Bloggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BusyB, at least someone can see through the chaff.

Sorry blokes the last part was a wind up. Do you really think management pilots or the Training Pilots would do such a thing? They have their empire to protect.

I agree, what goes around come around. I really hope he and all the management pilots know where they stand. I am sure now the 777 CP knows what he put the 49ers through, for “No particular reason” I may add.

Like I said before “Hang them all”.

Now when NR tells a CP to call “Mr. Bloggs” into the office for a sickness management letter, how will he react? I know the KA secondment bloke and the Bible pusher will not have a problem pushing the CX line as they believe they are still protected (they will continue to pull the CX line) but what about the rest? Maybe the GMA will be delegated this task.

How will the FOP be re-shuffled? I am sure most managers are maneuvering into position as we speak.

How many managers will continue to rule by intimidation? How many pilots will continue to be intimidated?

How many pilot managers have lost faith in NR?

Will NR weekly update happen and if it does it may be rather short. Maybe he will delegate it to the GMA and slither away.