PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - New Website Woes (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2008, 22:59
Gwidal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I visited the site on Friday evening to book some flights that I found on Wednesday, for over the easter period.
I saw that the site was going to be down until Monday, so I waited until then.

I visited the site on Tuesday to find that the site wasn't working or it was extremely slow, or just wouldn't load pages.

I tried to find and book flights earlier today with no luck, the pages just wouldn't load or took forever and then I gave up.

The main thing I don't like is that the "Find lowest fares" option has gone!? why? this was a great feature, I could easily search for lowest fares (because I am flexible with dates) over a 2 week period. Now all I can find is the "my dates are flexible" option, which is not as good. It only shows you 5 days of flights... and you have to load a new page to search later days. (20 mins ago, for some reason this option had disappeared?)

I much prefered the old site.

I'm having to book with easyjet now (also changing airports) because the new Ryanair site is just useless to me right now. I refused to book with easyjet before because they were more expensive... but that doesn't seem the case now, Ryanair seem just as pricey.