PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Internet Radios
Thread: Internet Radios
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2008, 22:44
Hussar 54

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello again....

Big Thanks to everyone for the input....

Perhaps I should have been a little clearer and added that we currently use our PC's to connect to the Radio Stations which stream on-line, but obviously then need to have the machines switched on and running through the mini-speakers, etc....All of which is a bit cumbersome, and also means that we can't access the radio if the PC's are in use somewhere else....

The type I was thinking about are the those that Judd has provided the link for - although now I'm wondering what the difference is between a machine at $350 and a machine at $80 from Aldi....

Do I assume that the machines ' home in ' on a specific site which carries different stations, so that depending on the machine chosen you may end up with a bigger / smaller / different selection of stations, or is each machine capable of being as flexible as our current set-up using the PC's and selecting any station we want from the different sites ( live365.com or yahoo.com, etc ) or those where we log-on directly to the stations ( eg, bbc.co.uk or FranceBleu.fr, etc )....

Again, thanks to everyone and any further advice / explanation much appreciated...