PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAG Recruitment
Thread: TAG Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2008, 20:25
LJ60 Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G'day all,

I'm one of the many happy TAG employee. That's true that the website is useless for applications the only or almost only thing to do to get hired is to talk directly to the chief pilot ot it's deputy or know a friend who talks to him/her about you and get your CV with copies of licences directly in hand.
selection isn't hard but you get to be prepared. Questions about ATPL (just some), sim ride on a Falcon or G4, raw datas, for low timers like me, be prepared for the worst fear of your life when you climb with 5000+ ft/min after take-off and everything goes like hell in that cockpitred face you'll be for sure...anyway, fun stuff! If you realise and reduce even drastically the power and don't overshoot the altitude by more than 100ft you're ok, handling of a/c is easy I found, for once it works much better than on an FNPTII where the horizon always got 45° off within 3 seconds of looking away.
Any questions on TAG you can e-mail me. Nice place to be, salaries ok, as an ab-initio on jet with ~500 hours in Switzerland it's 5000 CHF type rating paid by TAG...in the U.K it's 'round the same but in £.

what else, yes, some airplane are in management, salaries and conditions depends on the client.

Hope that helps, good luck to all of you trying guys and gals

Last edited by LJ60 Flyer; 19th Mar 2008 at 22:19.