PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Feb 2008, 15:27
Smirnoff N21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Even maestro Greenspan is crying out loud to the ME central banks drop the peg to US & that's something..............
Guess what's the response from ME- UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN SOON
Right, let me see instead of doing it the way it's proven to be the most efficient one NO NO NO they will forbid the business to import from EU and push them to buy from China.
So guys prepare to drop the paints you'll get diarrhoea from fake Chinese beef. Flash it with lots of holy water. Let it burn till nothing to digest.
This is on statuary level what the hell to expect on company one?
We will let 2 bed once stay empty cause senior folks don't want it and pay housing allowances on top. No problems QR is proud to waste money.
How about QR gives us double housing allowance which it effectively pays so we can rent a little tiny villa in the west bay? The cash is gone anyway.
Wait a sec I'm wrong, some of you will say, we do packs off take offs and flap 3 landing nowadays thus we do save money.
NOT IF YOU FLY 25 NM WITH FLAPS 3 MY FRIEND.
Anyhow I rest my case as far as brainpower and efficiency concerns.

Please do park a little closer along the tech building so that everyone can fit in. I rephrase don't leave a gap of half size of your car please. Thanks.

Don't take it personally take it on the rocks!!!