PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2008, 12:43
cavertonmanagement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Benny,

You are highly welicome. Just go to our website and I'm sure we will easily find an opening for a bright young man like you. I'm not too sure about shoes in Greenland - do you have any pointy ones in your wardrobe? It would also help if you mention on your CV that your shirt preference is somthing in a nice pastel shade of pink with contrasting trim around the buttonholes. Daddy likes Arsenal a lot, so I hope you like the Gunnars. All our senior managements is far too busy reading book and journal, web surfing and generally doing high powered management job to fly very much, so more thrusting young men looking for advancement is very much what we need. Do you also fly aeroplane? We have more Twinned Ooter coming and will soon be making an offer for chuks to come and do training, so he may be your trainer. With the arrival of our S92 jumboliner we don't expect to find many qualified pilots so mI'd advice you that you may expect to be sent for training very soon. This will be in America for now until our midern new simulator facility at the house of excellence is finished. This is state of the art with both hydraulic and electrical motor, moving legs and enclosed without window so we can check natural sense of balance and instrument flying ability. Come and join the world leaders as our toppest notch fleet expand with motivated young men in pink shirt and pointy shoe