PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Emirates' pilots financial advisors
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2008, 11:49
Internationalpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is plenty of possibilities to self manage your investements. On line trading on equity or funds it is quite easy and you can also find a lot of information and technical sites the explains how the various financial instruments works.
I'm doing this since 7 years and I had better return that all the managed investements i could compare. It is a little bit like the plumber that comes to your house to fix the tap...proably its just a matter of tighting a screw but he knows you don't know a s##t about it and he charges you a 100 bucks....
So I strongly .. agree stay away from financial advisor especially in Dubai.
Stay away from property for the next 24 36 months unless you have lots of cash and willing to speculate...on the skin of the indian workers..but i doubt that it will still work..anyway.
You want a hint? Go green energy!! But... just curiosity... unless you are from the US just explain to me... with dollar at its minimum ( euro 1.504 )... where do you find all this money to invest? My salary is getting lower then my previous one..and i stopped calling the cleaners...i clean myself!
Bye the way...no...I'm not revolucionpilot in disguise... he is not the only one with a culture in this company..eh eh eh.