PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macao: Captain arrested on board!
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2008, 04:34
Air Macao Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Exorbitant Price

Bustrash, Please be nice to our colleague. I admit that there may be room for "DoctorDoctor to improve his English. But so do all of us, since English is not our mother tongue, and neither of us, which I believe, is a lingual professor. We should indeed appreciate that he has a gut to state what he thought.

Back to the thread, as a professional commercial pilot, I would like to point out a few things, which are professionalism and emotionalism. It is very difficult for me to accept the fact that Capt. "A" actually physically assaulted his co-pilot right before all the airport staff, flight attendants and pax at the airport. Don't forget we are professional mate. All the pax lives are depended on our sense of professionalism. What had the co-pilot had done to Capt. "A"? Did the co-pilot sleep with his wife? Did the co-pilot kill his whole family including the rats at his home? The answer is "No". So why did Capt. "A" take an unnecessary move to embarrass himself, his own race and all pilots in the rest of the world? Although the aviation market nowadays is favorable to us, do you really think other airlines will be crazy enough to take someone who can't even able to manipulate his own emotion? I am sorry Capt. "A" you may have jeopardized your aviation career. Losing your own licenses may be the "price" you have to pay for it.

It is very sad to see that this may be a consequence for Capt. "A". Since he has devoted his entire life in aviation and tried very hard to reach a position as a captain in airlines. But I believe this is a very reasonable ending for anyone being brutal.

I am here to pledge that Chinese pilots are not sand bags or cattle. We are no different from other aviators in the rest of the world. We do have to work our ass-off in order to get jobs in airlines. We do have to travel to different countries to accumulate our flying experiences just like Capt. "A" or whoever. We may not have what you boys so called "Heavy turboprop or Jet Experience" But don't forget where you come from. Who doesn't start with C-152/ PA28-161 when they first got their aviation careers rolling? We are just a group of aviators, which is not as lucky as you boys, having enormous amount of opportunities to build up experiences in various types of aircraft in a well-established general aviation industry, where back in your countries.

Chinese pilots are not stupid, but indeed we are being humble and polite. I am here to urge you all, please don't humiliate your own races anymore by acting like plumper asses/ racists and be globalists.