PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ctc Icp
Thread: Ctc Icp
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2008, 12:10
AIR SEYCHELLES 787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newbie,

If you do well in the assesment and you have a good credit score then I see no reason why you wouldn't get the funding as HSBC and CTC have a good relationship. If CTC tells you that HSBC will fund the iCP that means that since my assesment they have sorted this out and I believe you will get it.

The reason I chose another path is even though CTC wings I believe is a great place to train (going New Zealand for a year), new training aircraft and PROVEN airline links, the iCP course is an integrated course without the all important AQC course at the end. You pay for the iCP then you pay for the AQC course seperately and that's IF the AQC is open to applications at the time which it usually isn't due to the high number of applicants. Also I was put in a position to comfortably self fund a modular course in a way where it can be done in a integrated fashion. If however you wanted to go for the iCP based on your requirements then I would say definitely go for it. If you have the required qualifications then have a go at the Wings course assesment.

Hope this helps mate.

AS787