PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2008, 07:33
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
airsound,

At a time when even the strongest supporters of this project are questioning the whole 'Vulcan Saga' you still continue with your undying support for Pleming and the others. Whilst that is admirable, might I ask at what point are you going wake up and see reality yourself ?

At a time when I am being accused of being The winco, I am no longer convinced that you are not infact.....Dr Robert Pleming!! You will not have a single bad thing said about him. Did you actaully hear the interview last week?? I have listened to it several times, and it was appalling, and if he can't do any better, then tell him to find someone who can. This project is, as you say, 'teetering on a knife edge' and his efforts last week did absolutely nothing to help the cause frankly.

Instead of you telling us all well things are going, why don't you start answering some of the difficult and tricky questions that are being asked of this project, such as those posed by BEagle, Vickyv, Tim McL and AndrewCharlton? and allay some of the concerns that many have? Why is it that no one from Brunters ever answers difficult questions? Why don't you do it for them?

I can't believe that you are still so positive about it all and have such faith in a management team that (IMHO of course) seem to be bordering on incompetance! Who is running the accounts?

I know the first few papragraphs of your reply will begin with you accusing me and the others of being the 'doom and gloom' squad. But please, spare us all that rubbish, and answer some of the questions, please!