PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying in Quebec - Don't speak French
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2008, 04:31
flaps2billion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ha Ha thanks for that, I spilled my coffee laughing. Oh, along with that they had their own religion too? Yep I don't think there is a Roman Catholic outside of Quebec.
ok Saudipc-9...I see that your not a very smart person, or you just don't know history.
Canadian history! It starts before the british came here!

Chapter 1:
There was a colony that scretched from the atlantic provinces, to the great lakes & down towards the midwest.
It was called New-France.......woooooooooowwww

Chapter 2:
War between the England & France in the mid 18th century. Britian sends a large naval force to the colonies.

Although the French colony was smaller, they were kicking ass. This changed in 1759 on the plains of Abraham, when general Wolfe defeated the stupid Montcalm. 1763, the Treaty of Paris. New france officialy becomes a british colony!

Now do you see how they are a conquered people! Or is the material too hard for you to comprehend?

& yes they kept their religion! Remember that in 1759, the English were all protestant & the French were Catholic.

If you were smart, you would of been able to comprehend the fact that you cannot compare todays religious standing in Canada versus the mid 18th century.