PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2008, 10:22
Impressive_Wingspan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holyman, recruitment and how management handles any future problems we need not concern ourselves with. They may indeed have a problem getting suitably experienced pilots. This is usually followed by a change in either salary or benefits to attract the people they need.

When was your last recurrent? The information i had put on a very big screen infront of me showed the number of ferries going down. I cannot remember the exact numbers but do recall the conversation which lasted for 30 minutes afterwards. Everyone out and about has been talking exactly the same way for some time now, which makes me think you may not have been around that long?

Holyman, can you eloborate on the problems you see on the Date of Join system? On the old system of fleet changes MANY guys who i have flown with as JUNIOR co-pilots are now captains on large cabin aircraft. I havn't bitched and moaned about this, because to be honest i really don't care. So the fairest solution is to continue with the above mentioned system of management pulling fleet changes from a hat, NO NO NO NO NO.

Also i would be very interested to hear your view on VLJ's and why you think they are going to have such a big impact on the flying Netjets does?