PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PRESTWICK
Thread: PRESTWICK
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2008, 20:03
smith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PIK

I totally agree, if I want lo-co prices I must accept lo-co services. However the problems I list are either out of sheer laziness or neglect, or through ultra penny pinching. Heathrow airport is pretty shabby but some of the things at Pretwick make me cringe. I am sorry if this offends anyone, maybe I am a bit of a snob but a basic concern for order and appearance really isn't a difficult thing to achieve. As I say I do not think any form of maintenance or cleaning has taken place in the railway station ........... EVER! I don't know who is responsible for the railway station so I won't blame GPIA for that.

The facility at Prestwick is fairly adequate, my main gripe is the first appearances to foreigners coming to Scotland, some of the areas are downright dirty, untidy and messy. I am sorry if this offends anyone, but it is just the way I see it, and it has been like this for as long as I can remember. It's about time management got a wake-up call and realise that (some of us) are not prepared to put up with this filth. If any of the detractors to my posts are in the Prestwick area in the near future I urge you to take a little reccy to the train station and then disagree with me.