PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2008, 19:50
Impressive_Wingspan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got to say Holyman that’s quite an attitude you've got there fella. Someone doesn't agree with you, questions your numbers and you respond by being rude.

“You dissapoint me, you ask a question I give you my best shot. And then you have better information? Do NOT ask the question then !!”

Does this mean Holyman that YOU are the one? The one single person on the planet who is correct 100% of the time, to who i need to direct all future questions on topics various?

You then proceed to post an old link to Fractionair, which exposes your exceedingly shallow logic. How on earth can you draw comparisons between the financial problems Fractionair had two years ago, and Netjets, whose owners Barkshire Hathaway have $46 BILLION CASH RESERVES you plank. There is NOTHING in that article that wasn't talked about years ago in Netjets, positioning costs, maintenance blah blah blah. It's not in the slightest bit interesting or relevant to netjets current issues.

I am not saying that Netjets is the dogs dangly bit's, however it's alot better than it was 5 years ago. However Holyman, back to the point of the thread and that is the NETJETS SENIORITY LIST. Why do you have a particular problem with a date of join system which is apparent in your original post?

"So it will take 11 longs years of bitching around on the small/medium fleets. That means 2 to 4 legs a day, 33% of them have no apu (airco/heating) etc.......good luck !"

That’s probably you bitching around Holyman, and it's that bitching around that is frankly testing the patience me and a good number of others! Your post's have so many holes in them i don't really know where to start. Just one final point however, those 80% of pilots who serve on small/mid cabin aircraft did have a choice in the interview. When asked "Do you mind flying a small cabin aircraft?" they should have jolly well answered "YES"

Last edited by Impressive_Wingspan; 23rd Feb 2008 at 22:08.