PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's so interesting about my house this week?
Old 23rd Feb 2008, 14:20
Chicken Leg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I await your apology.
Not sure that I owe you one smallweaponambassadore. My post was clearly aimed at the idiots who berated poor Pandora for asking a perfectly reasonable question. As you were not one of said idiots, my post obviously did not apply to you.

Imagine my surprise when old drumstick enters a thread contributes nothing but can't resist having a bit of a crab bash..........as predictable as ever chap
Perhaps, but this whole 'the world owes us a living' crap and the 'I can't believe the lack of respect I get' boll***s is self appreciating horse 5hit. The MOD is a Government Department and is therefore accountable, ultimately, to Joe Public. That includes Pandora and her chickens (arrrrr chickens!). I was gob smacked by some of the responses to her question. Is it any wonder that the public hold us in such low regard. Let's just go and keep trashing her property and then in a couple of weeks/months/years, we can start another thread and whine about why people like her don't support the Help for Heroes campaign or don't sign the latest petition aimed at giving us better accommodation or the like.

If we want to discourage people (who have the wherewithal to come onto a military forum) from asking us questions about what we do, that's fine. But we can't then expect their support when this Governments next 5hits all over us.

Rant over!