PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2008, 11:43
Holyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok Atlantique.

@CL300....do not be so arrogant about the valuable experience.

We know you like netjets a lot, me thinks you are senior management but will not put a name to your nickname, would be quiet embarrasing wouldn't it?

Everybody has to decide for themselves, but when people tell you you will be captain on a large fleet in not time. They are lying.

Just took a closer look at a AOC. It seems the portion large fleet (h4000 and above) is only 18%.

The 60% captain and 40% fo sounds about right.

Someone was telling that we are selling more big aircraft. That is not true as well. I can inform you that sales are slowing down at the moment.

The last time this happened 2001-2002 we introduced the card of 25 hrs, wouldn't surprise me if we introduce 10 or 15 hr cards now as well.

Anyway the businessmodel has not proven to be succesfull so far. Yes in good years like 2007 we can make money. But when the economy sneezes the rich keep a finger on their wallet as well. And we try to sell them something in the 6 figures worth of euros.......that is a hard job.

So what will happen this year, crewing and hiring will be complete before the summer. Sales will slow down. We will see 10 or 15 hr card beeing introduced.

People who will join now will spent 6 year on the small/midsize fleet, 33% no apu, pension, loss of license, union, sickness policiy will all be worked hard on by senior (and rapidly rotating) management......you will get an answer in 3 years time.