PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jeremy Vine show today...wearing uniform in public
Old 23rd Feb 2008, 09:22
9.81m/s/s

Vine ? Arrse !

Uniform in public - yes ! Anyone got anything to say about it then I would be very glad to have that particular conversation on a one to one basis.....and state my position in a reasonably robust manner if you know what I mean!

To you ' need to get a lifers ' banging on about hats on/hats off/inside/outside...... blah blah blah lets have a reality check. Who gives a ****?

Basic training, Sgt T :

" you will not wear your hat inside as when/if you have to bang one up for one of the frontal lobotomy types, you run the risk of poking joe public in the eye or knocking the free range, gluten free, low fat, no salt, no artificial colours or preservatives, non halal chicken boombastic sauce off the shelf and over mrs joe public's burka!!! What a public relations disaster that would be !!!! Furthermore, in a tight corridor it may not be possible to bang one up so straighten yourself up smartly and acknowledge said ' better '.

Right on Sgt T, of course if I saw Vine coming towards me then I might have to poke him in the eye anyway.