PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2008, 08:41
Sgnr de L'Atlantique

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holyman,

I am sorry if you took my post that way, it was not at all my intention to point a finger at you.

What happend was that your post made me think. I was at a friends house, a Netjets pilots for several years, and he started reflecting on the things you said and thus I posted a reply, based on his findings.

Your post was highly appreciated mate, believe me, and it has provoked some rather intresting replies so far!

To some others,

did I ever say my BUS experience was considered by myself as over valuable? Did I ever say I did not agree with the way Netjets is doing things? Did I ever say I deserve more because of that?

I dont think so!

I am planning a huge career move/change and I just wanted some honest opinions from people allready there. In order to receive these oponions I needed to give you information....thats all!

If I decide to join, I will take my number and try to fit in as good as possible. I do consider my previous experience valuable in a way that I am not an ab initio pilot anymore. I have a lot to learn with regards to corporate aviation and everything around it but I do have over 10 years experience as a professional pilot.
When the company decides that my previous experience comes in handy somewhere and they want to use it, fine!
If they decide not to use it, fine as well!
And all this withing the reelings and dealings of the company....

But please do not shoot me just for trying to find honest information!