PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's so interesting about my house this week?
Old 23rd Feb 2008, 08:40
Pandora

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deary me. Some of you have a sense of humour, and some definitely don't! Yes, I'm flowery - I'm a girl. You don't have too many of those in the Forces from what I gather. And it is possible to have a baby, an ability to bake cakes AND a flying licence of some sort. We have different skillsets to blokes.

Have none of the slightly more aggressive ones of you out there EVER had a WTFIT? moment and on being told the answer, gone 'oh right! There you go!'

If truth be told it's rather nice to have a bit of a banter, and I am looking forward to flying with some of my ex-mil colleagues in the near future, having spent the last year reproducing. I particularly remember a sidesplittingly funny trip with a chap who was once rather involved in a particularly notorious incident in the Navy, which resulted in (among other things) a famous return from the dead and a lot of telling off. I like to hear your stories and enjoy going to the bar with you, but that doesn't mean that I LOVE every aspect of everything aviation or military. Would be boring if we all did.

Al R - my buns are a bit burnt this morning if truth be told, and a bit larger than I would expect them to be. I don't know why. But Mr Pandora liked them all the same.

Toodle-oo, all.