PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2008, 01:47
Arrows2100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glasgow

The 7th of March 2008... 0830 hours...

The world awakens to a nice bright new day, however one man has more than likely just filled his pants...

Yeah, by some miricle I got through my Stage 2 assessment, at which I am over the moon at. However, I shall not be resting on my laurels. Not a chance.

I have my Stage 3 in a fortnight!!

I was going to leave it until maybe some more suitable dates came up, however I didn't want them to look back at my dates and think I was not very enthusiastic

The problem is, 13 days to prepare isn't enough.. is it? Sure, I'll try and cram as much in as possible, however I doubt I could get some of the big motivation proofs like visiting Prestwick or the towers at Glasgow or Edinburgh etc etc...

I have read through this thread, and theres a lot of info on Stage 1/2, and a whole lot of complaining about that pesky personality quiz, however I can't find too much on Stage 3 and what to expect.

So far, I can expect a board game and a chat with an ATCO. I read somewhere that this could last 8 hours

Anyone with a good review of their Stage 3, please come forward

I don't so much need walked through, I like to be creative and original with my responses. However, I'd really like a wee idea as to what I will be subjected to

Cheers everyone,
Andy

Last edited by Arrows2100; 24th May 2015 at 15:40. Reason: Edit